ĐỀ THI IELTS TẠI VIETNAM ĐẦU THÁNG 6.2017
Writing Task 1: Pie Charts
Writing Task 2: Some people say that it is possible for a county to be both economically successful and have a clean environment. Others disagree. Discuss both view and give your opinion.
Writing Task 1: The line chart below shows the percentage of female members of parliament in 5 European countries from 2000 to 2012
Writing Task 2: As the number of cars increases, more money has to be spent on road systems. Some people think the government should pay for this. Others, however, think that the drivers should cover the costs. Discuss and give your opinion
IELTS test in Canada – May 2017 (Academic Module)
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the number of people per household in the UK in two different years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some animal species are now completely extinct. Many people believe that we should prevent this from happening in the future. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live now?
– What type of house do you live in?
– What would you like in your future home?
– Do you like traveling by bus?
Talk about an interesting conversation that you had with a person that you don’t know. Please say
– What was the conversation about?
– Who was that person?
– Why was it an interesting conversation?
– Do you prefer face-to-face or phone conversations?
– Why is that?
– Is there a difference between male and female conversations?