ĐỀ THI IELTS TẠI VN - 19.5.2016
Task 1: Table
Task 2: It can be seen that not enough students are choosing science subjects in universities. What are the causes? And what are the effects on society?
ĐỀ THI ACADEMIC TẠI 1 SỐ NƠI KHÁC TRÊN THẾ GIỚI VÀO THÁNG 5.2016
Passage 1. About broadcasting in England.
Passage 2. A text on how exercises affect our brain.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three bar charts showing three types of use of agricultural lands and a map showing four different regions in America. We had to compare between regions.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some think that buildings should be constructed with functionality in mind, as it is more important than design. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is your major?
- What is the best part of this subject?
- Describe your primary school years.
- Do you think your teachers were good? Why?
- Did you like to dance when you were a child?
- Do you still like to dance? Why?
Describe a toy that you liked as a child. Please say
- what it was
- who gave it to you
- why you still remember this toy
- Do you think parents should buy every toy that their children want?
- In your country, what kind of toys do children usually play with?