DE THI IELTS TAI VN TO CHUC VAO NGAY 14 VA 16.7.2016
T 1: Table. The table below shows the production of cocoa beans in six regions between 1992 to 1998
T 2: In many countries, government spent a large amount of money on improving internet access. Why is it happening and do you think it is the most appropriate use of government money?
T 1: Bar chart Bar chart:men and women ve part time job
T 2: Every day, millions of tons of food are wasted all over the world. Why do you think this is happening? And how can we solve this problem?
Nowadays, it seems that people tend to waste a great amount of food. Why do you think this is happening? And how can we solve this problem?
DE THI TAI NEPAL 7.2016
Section 1. A phone conversation about hotel booking.
Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About the correlation between choices we make and the satisfaction we derive from them.
Passage 2-3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given four pie charts showing the quantities of imported clothing into the US and Japan between 2005 and 2009.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In many cities the population is increasing. Some say that the urbanization process denies us knowing our neighbours, and this causes a loss of community sense. What is the main problem with this? What measures can be taken to overcome it?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Describe your hometown.
– What transportation is available in your country?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live?
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– What would you like to change there?
Cue Card 1
Talk about national identity. Please say
– What is it?
– Is it important in your opinion?
– Some countries don’t value it. Why?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a family that you like very much (not your own). Please say:
– Describe this family.
– Where and when did you meet for the first time?
– Why do you like this family?
– Who is the head of household in your family? Why?
– Who makes decisions in your family?
– Do grandparents still have the opportunity to make family decisions?
– Can you compare decision-making in the past and today?
– Can the media influence the decision-making process among older generation?