JOB- Do you work or study?
- Do you think whether it's better to work in the morning or in the afternoon?
- Have you ever changed your job?
- Do you like your job?
- Are you using a computer at work?
- What is its disadvantage?
- What computer skill do you want to learn or improve?
- What is the new skill do you like to learn on computer in the future?
- Do you like music?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Have your favorite music changed over the time?
- Do you prefer live music or listening to music at home?
- Would you like to go for live music in the future?
Part 2: Describe the first time that you used a foreign language to communicate with other people
- Who is the person that you communicated?
- When did it happen?
- What did you talk or write?
- Explain how do you feel about the first time that you communicated in foreign language
- Is it important to learn a foreign language?
- At what age that a kid should learn a foreign language?
- Do you think what is the best method to teach a foreign language?
- Do you think whether it is easier to improve Listening or Reading skill?
- At what age should a kid learn a foreign language?
What do you think about the English level of young people? (Cau nay ko
nho chinh xac nha Phi, Vi chi nho la V tra loi ve su khac biet giua
trinh do cung nhu la tam quan trong cua English in the past and at
present thoi ah.)
[Cập đề IELTS Writing ngày 21/05/2016]
Task 1: Pie chart
Task 2: In developing countries, children in rural communities have
less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be
solved by providing schools and teachers, while others think that the
problem can be solved by providing computers and Internet.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.