Task 1: Line graph ( percentage difference in income between men and women from 1978 to 2008 )
Task 2: Studies have suggested that children
watch much more television than they did in the past and spend less
time on active or creative things. What are the reasons and what
measures should be taken to encourage children to spend more time on
active or creative things.
IELTS test in Malaysia – June 2016 (Academic Module)
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two line graphs showing percentages of employed men and women in Australia in 1976 and 2011.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Spending public money to promote healthy lifestyle that leads to an improved quality of life is better than spending it on treatment of people who are already ill. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Did the nature of your work change since you graduated? Why?
– Do you like your current job?
– What do you like to do in the evening? Why?
– Is there any difference in your activities in the evening during the week and on weekends?
– Is there any difference between your evening activities during your childhood years and now?
– Do you like music?
– What type of music do you listen to?
– Is it different now from what you used to listen to in your childhood?
– Do you prefer to listen to live music or recorded?
Describe a sport that you would like to try, if you had a chance. Please say
– What sport would it be?
– Why would you choose it?
– What challenges would you face while playing this sport?
– What is the government doing to help sports at grass roots level?
– Do you think that sports are good for you? Why?
– Do you think that sport is good to play professionally or just for fun?