Tại VN hôm 18.3.2017
Writing Task 1: Line...
Writing Task 2: Some people think that governments should ban dangerous sports, while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity... Discuss both views and give your own opinion...
IELTS test in India – March 2017 (Academic Module)
Section 1. A lady called ABC insurance company about organising contents insurance for her house.
Section 2. About a recent development in the city centre.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Two students discussed their thesis with their tutor.
Passage 1. About an extinct bird called Maou.
Passage 2. About left- and right-handedness.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the percentages of a population in 3 different areas living in flats, terrace houses, semi-detached and freestanding houses.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays children spend more time playing computer games than doing sports. Why is it happening? Does it have a positive or negative effect on their development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like relatives coming to your home?
– What do you usually do with your relatives?
– Do you prefer visiting relatives yourself, or for them to come to your place?
Talk about a car, bike or bicycle trip you would like to make in the future. Please say
– Where and when would you like to go?
– Who would you go there with?
– What would you do there?
– What is your reason for choosing such a trip?
– What mode of transport do you use to get to work?
– What mode of transport do countryside people prefer?
– Do you think we have enough footpaths for pedestrians?
– What should our governments do to curb pollution?